UPDATES FROM THE CHAIR
- Info for WACD Students
- Info for WACD Instructor/Faculty/TA/Staff
- Watch the Department-wide informational meeting from Tuesday, March 9, here.
- Discussion includes:
• Recent revisions to Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Guidelines and what we know about the implications for WACD faculty, staff, grad and undergrad students.
• Possible contingencies for Research Ramp-Up and Return to On-Site Work, including questions about use of Kaufman Hall
• Most up-to-date information on COVID testing and vaccination
• Recent/upcoming changes to library services (pending)
- UCLA COVID-19 Information
- UCLA Bruins Safe Online
- UCLA Student in Crisis
- UCLA Counseling and Psychological Services
- UCLA Financial Aid
- UCLA Library Information and Resources
Other Useful Resources for Students, Faculty and Staff
Resources for emotional, social and physical health
Mindfulness practices. Relieve stress with meditation. UCLA’s Mindful Awareness Center offers free guided meditations in English and Spanish.
Virtual fitness classes. Check out the UCLA Recreation website for virtual classes and ways to stay fit.